Announcing Webinar Friday, July 31, 2020

gplevin

Administrator
Subscriber
Hi Everyone!

There will be a live Winnermetrics Algorithm Factors webinar on Friday, July 31, 2020 at 9:00 pm eastern> The webinar is free and open to everyone. You must register to receive a link to the webinar.

I am asking everyone for their help. Please tell me what you would like me to cover. What questions do you have? What can I do to help you understand?

Please participate. I can't imagine everyone wants to hear me speak for one hour. Post your questions and comments here or sen me an email at algorithmfactors@gmail.com

Gary

gplevin

Administrator
Subscriber
I am happy to hear you will join the webinar. I am really trying to help people understand how to make a long term profit betting horses.

seamanspilot

Hi Everyone!

There will be a live Winnermetrics Algorithm Factors webinar on Friday, July 31, 2020 at 9:00 pm eastern> The webinar is free and open to everyone. You must register to receive a link to the webinar.

I am asking everyone for their help. Please tell me what you would like me to cover. What questions do you have? What can I do to help you understand?

Please participate. I can't imagine everyone wants to hear me speak for one hour. Post your questions and comments here or sen me an email at algorithmfactors@gmail.com

Gary
Well since it will be new, the exacta program you will be starting.

Mikeyla

Subscriber
I have no idea what happened. I definitely sent you a link. I will send you a link to the recording tomorrow morning. If anyone needs a link to the recording please let me know.
Hi Gary,
Was not able to attend last night I had work late, do you have a recording that I can watch?
I appreciate it. mikela77777@gmail.com