Beta Exacta Grid....Get Excited.....

WJL

Subscriber
Hello Members and Guests,
Just registered today. Looking forward to sharing knowledge together. I've been a subscriber to Gary's terrific product for about 3 years. I was so impressed when I read Gary's theory that I flew to Atlantic City to meet and play at Borgata with him. Besides being a creative genius he's a hell of a great guy. Best horse player I've ever seen. Had the pleasure to watch him Crush Saratoga last Saturday. Enough of that for now...More another time.
Gary sent me the Beta Exacta Grid to test out today. Please allow me to share my experience.
Saratoga 6th race was the first race I saw the grid. The horses were leaving the paddock going to the track. The grid showed OO for the #5 1.3-1...#11 1.4-1...# 7 9-1...
I had not looked at the sheets but instead relied solely on the value plays from the Beta Grid. The Board Odds were #5 4-1 #11 6-1 #7 2-1 (no value but was being bet)
Both the #5 and #11 offered premiums on OO....The Beta Exacta Grid showed $11 for a $1 Exacta on the 5-11 or 11-5 .........The Board Exacta Grid showed 5-11 at $43 for a buck and 11-5 $48 for a buck....I liked the #8 and opted to pay a $1 4 horse Exacta box 5-7-8-11 a $12 bet....
The race came back 5-11-7-8.......My $12 bet cashed for $43.50 a nifty 3.5X my bet.......Had I just bet a $1 Exacta box on the 5-11 for (cost $2) it would have paid more than
20-1....A 3 horse $1 box 5-7-11 for $6 (cost) would have paid slightly more than 7-1.......OO and the Grid nailed the value bets....... Shame on me for a 4 horse box......
As a small bankroll player this type of score really helps the bankroll. Looking forward to learning more about using the Grid from the Master. It looks like it will help us get an edge on Exacta betting along with the normal OO value plays. Thanks Gary for all your hard work to make us punter's successful.
Best of Luck to All,
Bill

gplevin

Administrator
Subscriber
Just registered today. Looking forward to sharing knowledge together. I've been a subscriber to Gary's terrific product for about 3 years. I was so impressed when I read Gary's theory that I flew to Atlantic City to meet and play at Borgata with him. Besides being a creative genius he's a hell of a great guy. Best horse player I've ever seen. Had the pleasure to watch him Crush Saratoga last Saturday. Enough of that for now...More another time.
Gary sent me the Beta Exacta Grid to test out today. Please allow me to share my experience.
Saratoga 6th race was the first race I saw the grid. The horses were leaving the paddock going to the track. The grid showed OO for the #5 1.3-1...#11 1.4-1...# 7 9-1...
I had not looked at the sheets but instead relied solely on the value plays from the Beta Grid. The Board Odds were #5 4-1 #11 6-1 #7 2-1 (no value but was being bet)
Both the #5 and #11 offered premiums on OO....The Beta Exacta Grid showed $11 for a $1 Exacta on the 5-11 or 11-5 .........The Board Exacta Grid showed 5-11 at $43 for a buck and 11-5 $48 for a buck....I liked the #8 and opted to pay a $1 4 horse Exacta box 5-7-8-11 a $12 bet....
The race came back 5-11-7-8.......My $12 bet cashed for $43.50 a nifty 3.5X my bet.......Had I just bet a $1 Exacta box on the 5-11 for (cost $2) it would have paid more than
20-1....A 3 horse $1 box 5-7-11 for $6 (cost) would have paid slightly more than 7-1.......OO and the Grid nailed the value bets....... Shame on me for a 4 horse box......
As a small bankroll player this type of score really helps the bankroll. Looking forward to learning more about using the Grid from the Master. It looks like it will help us get an edge on Exacta betting along with the normal OO value plays. Thanks Gary for all your hard work to make us punter's successful.
Best of Luck to All,
Bill
Thanks for the compliment! I am glad you had such a wonderful experience with the BETA version of the exacta grid. I hope to release it to everyone in a day or two.

gplevin

Administrator
Subscriber
Best of Luck to All,
Bill
Here is the visual for Saratoga race 6 for those of you interested in seeing everything. This was provided by Bill.

Attachments

• Exacta-Grid-Test-6th-Race-Saratoga-7-30-2020 (2).pdf
    551.4 KB · Views: 23